The Fierce Criminal Defense You Need
At our Charlotte, North Carolina, law firm, attorney Mary Leazer Rogers is highly regarded for her eloquence and determination as a criminal defense lawyer, and she has a strong history of achieving successful outcomes in a range of felony and misdemeanor cases, including DUI/DWI, traffic violations, drug crimes, theft and violent crimes. She also defends people accused of probation violations and handles expungements of criminal records.
Our firm handles a wide range of matters, including:
- Drug offenses: We represent people accused of crimes involving drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and prescription medications.
- Violent crimes: Our law firm represents people accused of violent crimes, from assault to charges related to domestic violence.
- Weapons offenses: When a weapon is allegedly involved, the consequences of a conviction or guilty plea increase. We defend people facing weapons charges.
- Juvenile offenses: Minors who face legal challenges need help from an attorney who knows the juvenile justice system. We can guide your child through the system, protecting his or her rights and freedom.
- Theft crimes: We represent people facing charges such as larceny, robbery and theft.
- Probation violations: Our firm serves people who are accused of probation or parole violations.
- Expungements: We can help you clear your criminal records, erasing evidence of past crimes that can hold you back.
When you’re facing criminal charges, you need an attorney who has the skill and experience to protect your rights. Get started by contacting us online or calling us at 704-338-9196 for a free and confidential consultation.